WHY DO I NEED TO DETOX?
Manage your toxic burden:
This 2-Week Detox program is designed to break the cycle of irritation and inflammation by helping your body detoxify in a safe and beneficial way. It detoxes your liver, gallbladder, colon, intestines, and lymphatic system, making it a whole-body detox.
We are bombarded by more toxic materials than we can reasonably metabolize and eliminate. When compromised over and over again by daily infiltrations that are impossible to completely escape, the body cannot eliminate the toxins as fast as they are coming in, and it becomes overtaxed.
A few signals your body may be in need of a detox:
- chronic inflammation causing aches and pains
- regular headaches
- brain fog
- increased allergies
- poor digestion
- skin problems
- consistently tired
- unable to lose weight
The specific formulations that make this detox program so effective are:
- Equalizer Concentrate: Fulvic acid can help “repair” and “recycle” fragmented elements in the cell, converting waste into usable nutrition.
- Digestive Detox: Various herbs, fiber, and probiotics, which all interact together to improve digestion and relieve intestinal complications.
- Super Curcuminoids: Curcumin can help regulate COX/LOX enzymes. These enzymes are released within our cells naturally in response to irritation which is responsible for inflammation.
- Black Brew: Elements in this formula bond to heavy metals in the gut before they can be absorbed and enhance thyroid, liver, kidney, and cardiovascular functions. Black Brew also can help with hormone balance and eye health.
What age is appropriate to start detoxing?
- The 2 Week Detox Program is best for teenage years and up.
Can you take other products while doing the 2 Week Detox?
- Dr. Nuzum doesn't recommend it, but it's up to each individual person.
What do I do after the 2 Week Detox?
If you are looking to continue detoxing, you may want to check out the 21-Day Detox program.
Why can't I drink coffee during this program?
- Coffee should be off the list during this program because it raises cortisol levels, stresses the adrenal glands, and will contribute to sugar cravings.
How does eliminating sugar help me detox?
- When you reduce your sugar intake and cortisol at the same time, you increase your insulin sensitivity, which helps to balance hormones, normalize mood swings, support weight-loss, and increase energy.
Disclaimer: The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or as a substitute for medication or other treatment prescribed by your physician or health care provider. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.