Humic and Fulvic acid (Black Brew) helps to:
- Detox heavy metals and neutralize radiation
- Heal damage to the stomach and digestive system
- Increase nutrient absorption
- Calm inflammation in the gut wall
- Detoxify the gut and liver
- Restore hormone balance
When combined with poly-dispersed carbon, the acids distribute more easily, covering massive amounts of surface area within the digestive system. Black Brew coats the gut wall, healing damage, and calming inflammation caused by toxins, infection, or trauma. Further, the electrical charge created by combining fulvic, humic, and ulmic with ion compounds helps attract minerals instead of repelling them, allowing for better nutrient absorption.
It is important to note that Black Brew is significantly different than activated charcoal. When activated charcoal is ingested, it acts like a sponge traveling through your system. It does not discriminate what it pulls out, including healthy microbes. Activated charcoal takes everything with it, making it an excellent remedy for quickly clearing toxins or poison from the digestive system. While Black Brew neutralizes toxins, it also greatly enhances the absorption of nutrients, coats the gut wall helping it heal in less time, and provides nutrition to your microbiome. So, even though both mixtures are almost black in color, they act quite differently within the body.
Black Brew assists the body's normal healing process. It is a must if you are suffering from irritable bowel syndrome, leaky gut, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis, gallbladder issues, and many other health issues.
Another benefit of Black Brew is that it acts as the perfect food for the gut microbiome. Aerobic microbes are supposed to be the dominant “bugs” in your gut. However, most American guts are out of balance, containing a much larger number of anaerobic microbes. By taking Black Brew consistently, you can rebalance your microbiome, giving them a chance to thrive.
Humic, Fulvic, and Ulmic acids combined with poly-dispersed carbon and ion compounds.
Humic acid on its own can strip minerals from your body if used over long periods. By combining humic with carbon compounds, it becomes a super electrolyte helping the body pull nutrition through the gut wall and into the bloodstream. Then it can be delivered where it is needed the most.
Fulvic acid is a fantastic chelator and transportation system. Fulvic can assist humic acid by increasing the number of nutrients that can be carried in, and the amount of waste that can be carried out.
Ulmic acid is one of the best front-line defenses against hormone disruptors. Ulmic acid can chelate waste and toxins from hormone receptor sites allowing them to remain “open” so hormones can “plug-in” instead of being blocked by toxins.
Dosage: Take ⅛ tsp. mixed in purified water 1 to 2 times a day with or without meals, or as directed by your physician. If pregnant or nursing consult your health care provider before use.
Who can benefit from taking Black Brew?
- Always consult your physician before taking any supplement. Anyone looking to increase their ability to detoxify would greatly benefit from this formula. It is effective in chelating heavy metals, neutralizing radiation, and unblocking hormone receptor sites. This is why it is a crucial component in most of the bundles found here. Because this enhances the body so well it is important to make sure the bowls are moving well both before and while you're taking it. If the bowls are not, pairing this product with Digestive Detox or Nuzum's Digest is best. Due to the detoxifying effects, we do not recommend it for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Is it safe for everyone even, even children, to take?
- Always consult your physician before taking any supplement especially with children. Dr. Nuzum’s children have taken it since birth. Almost anyone, including children, can benefit from Black Brew. However, due to the detoxifying effects, we do not recommend it for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Is Black Brew good to use daily?
- Yes, it is an essential formula to include in your daily supplement regimen. When trying to heal problems in the gut, complete a detox program, or wish to maintain your body’s ability to detox and absorb nutrients Black Brew is the perfect solution.
What else can I do to enhance the benefits of Black Brew?
- You can look into doing my 2-week or 21-day detox programs to really clean your system of built-up toxins and give it a new start.
How many servings are in Black Brew?
- There are approximately 45 servings in 1 oz. of Black Brew.
Disclaimer: The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or as a substitute for medication or other treatment prescribed by your physician or health care provider. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.