TAKE YOUR DETOX JOURNEY TO THE NEXT LEVEL AND TACKLE MORE DIFFICULT PROBLEMS BY FOLLOWING THE MOST COMPLETE PROGRAM THAT DR. NUZUM HAS CREATED – THE 21 DAY DETOX.
The 21-Day Detox is the perfect program if you would like the added benefits of:
- weight loss
- metabolic rehabilitation
- behavioral modification
The 21-Day Detox is similar to the 2-Week Detox protocol, but adds more time, extra supplementation, and extra cleansing activities to increase your overall toxin elimination.
The specific formulations that make this detox protocol so effective are:
- Super Earth Energy: This formula supports the adrenal and thyroid glands as well as the body’s natural energy systems.
- Digestive Detox: This formula contains potent seeds and herbs to cleanse your whole digestive tract and a pre-biotic, pro-biotic blend to combat the unhealthy bacteria in the colon. This combination supports the health of the intestinal membranes while building a healthy immune system.
- Black Brew: Elements in this formula bond to heavy metals in the gut before they can be absorbed and enhance thyroid, liver, kidney, and cardiovascular functions. Black Brew also helps with hormone balance and eye health.
- Inflamagone: A combination of the most powerful anti-inflammatory botanical medicines to reduce inflammation, enhance circulatory function, support microbial balance, protect DNA, and aid in the rebuilding of joints and bones.
- Sugar Metabolizer: This chlorogenic acid formula is a natural antioxidant and liver supporter that aids in weight loss, promotes metabolic health, helps the cardiovascular system, and helps the liver to release stored sugar.
What age is appropriate to start detoxing?
- The 21-Day Detox Program is best for teenage years and up.
Can you take other products while doing the 21-Day Detox?
- Dr. Nuzum doesn't recommend it, but it's up to each individual person.
Why can't I drink coffee during this program?
- Coffee should be off the list during this program because it raises cortisol levels, stresses the adrenal glands, and will contribute to sugar cravings.
How does eliminating sugar help me detox?
- When you reduce your sugar intake and cortisol at the same time, you increase your insulin sensitivity, which helps to balance hormones, normalize mood swings, support weight-loss, and increase energy.
WHAT ARE THE “CLEANSING ACTIVITIES” IN THIS PROTOCOL THAT ARE NOT IN THE 2-WEEK DETOX?
Detox Baths: During more intense detoxification, you need to give your body every benefit possible to aid in toxin elimination. Warm Epsom salt baths are very beneficial for several reasons:
- magnesium and sulfate both stimulate detoxification pathways
- the Epsom salt bathwater soothes skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis
- magnesium helps to reduce inflammation as well as aches and pains
- magnesium increases neurotransmitters that help you relax
Coffee Enemas: If you are new to detoxification, this may seem a little scary at first. However, coffee is an excellent substance for detoxifying the liver.
During this detox, your liver will be working extra hard to filter and purge the toxins that have been released from all around the body. Coffee enemas provide extra support by stimulating the dilation of the common bile duct, as well as the sphincter. This helps the liver to drain itself more effectively, which reduces the chance of toxins getting recirculated back into your system.
If you are ready to move to the next level of detoxification, lose weight, reset your metabolism, and improve your emotional state, our 21-Day Detox is the perfect program for you!
This program is not to be followed by pregnant or nursing mothers as it is not recommended to detox during these times.
Disclaimer: The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or as a substitute for medication or other treatment prescribed by your physician or health care provider. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.