Digestive Detox is an essential formula to ensure your system remains regular. Whether you are trying to eliminate chronic constipation or you simply need a little extra help getting things “moving”, Digestive Detox is the perfect solution. Digestive Detox works so well because of the various herbs, fiber, and probiotics, which all interact together to improve digestion and relieve intestinal complications. Digestive Detox assists the body in healing from many common conditions such as diverticulitis, irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn's disease, leaky gut, nutrient deficiency, hemorrhoids, and gastritis.
Digestive Detox helps to:
- Relieve constipation
- Support the immune system
- Improve intestinal microbiome
- Reduce bloating
- Eliminate toxins
"If you heal your microbiome, your microbiome will heal you."
—Dr. Dan Nuzum
Cascara sagrada bark, rhubarb root, gentian root, aloe vera leaf, goldenseal root, and buckthorn bark are added in a proprietary blend to encourage the digestive system to keep moving efficiently. This blend of herbs stimulates the gastric system to produce bile and digestive enzymes, increases internal contractions that move food through the bowels, reduces bad bacteria overgrowth while promoting good bacteria, and aids in the relief of acid reflux, bloating, and gas.
Psyllium husk, oat seed, and alfalfa leaf all provide quality fiber which aids in digestion and can help “clean” the colon. Fiber draws fluid from the body, which adds bulk to stool and helps it move more quickly through the intestinal tract. Fiber also helps rebalance the microbiome by feeding good bacteria and reducing the bad bacteria.
Take 1 to 3 capsules daily or as directed by your physician. For best results take before bedtime. If pregnant or nursing consult your healthcare professional before use.
What is the importance of regular bowel movements?
- The clinical definition of constipation is having one or fewer bowel movements per day. That may sound like a lot of time in the bathroom, but if you think about how the digestive system works for a baby, it is easier to understand. A baby eats, then poops. It’s that simple. This is how our digestive system is supposed to operate at all ages. Over time, however, a less than optimal diet, high stress, and low exercise can all contribute to the system slowing down.
Why is it critical to keep my digestive health healthy?
- Your digestive tract impacts every aspect of your health and is the home of your largest microbiome. From nutrient processing to immune response, your gut is involved. When your digestive system gets backed up, and bad bacteria begin to flourish, toxins that are supposed to be excreted now start to be reabsorbed into the bloodstream. Key nutrient absorption is then blocked by old, dead matter. These are just a few of the reasons why it is critical to keep your movements … moving.
How do I know whether to take one or two capsules?
- It would depend on how sluggish the system has become.
Should I increase my water consumption while taking Digestive Detox?
- Yes, 64 ounces of filtered water daily.
Disclaimer: The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or as a substitute for medication or other treatment prescribed by your physician or health care provider. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.