Collagen supplements are becoming increasingly popular, but if the body can't absorb the collagen properly, then all that money (and collagen) is wasted. The simple truth is that collagen supplements offer multiple health benefits but if the body can't absorb them properly, you're not going to see any results.
Improving collagen bioavailability is key to seeing results from taking a collagen supplement. And the big problem is that virtually every collagen product on the market skips this foundational step. That's why we created our chocolate collagen supplement. This unique formula increases your body's ability to break down, absorb, and produce collagen. With our collagen, you'll see noticeable results throughout your entire body faster. Collagen is required for elastin formation.
We specifically formulated it to naturally heal your gut, skin, and joints by combining the power of Fulvic acid with the health benefits of bromelain, lion's mane, magnesium, and zinc. Each serving has more than 14 grams of protein and uses no sugar to sweeten it. Plus, no added fillers, preservatives, or artificial ingredients make it an excellent choice for anyone looking for a powerful all-natural collagen supplement that they can use to correctly set the foundation of good health, which is having a healthy gut.
Chocolate Collagen helps to:
- Improve gut health
- Improve skin elasticity
- Improve nail strength
- Enhance cartilage repair
- Improve muscle recovery
- Enhance brain function
Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen comes from cows and is the most similar to our body chemistry making it ideal for absorption. It has been shown to increase type I and type III collagen—these types make up ninety percent of the collagen in our bodies.
Bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme that digests protein in individual amino acids making protein far more bioavailable and easily absorbed.
Lion’s Mane is a medicinal mushroom that is known to enhance skin healing.
Shilajit Extract is an ancient source of Fulvic acid that enhances digestive function and Gut pH.
Take one (1) scoop with 12-16 fl oz of water.
What are collagen supplements?
- Collagen supplements are supplements that contain the protein collagen. Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is found in skin, bones, muscles, and tendons.
What are some of the health benefits of taking collagen supplements?
- Collagen supplements have a number of benefits, including reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines and enhancing the overall look and feel of skin. Additionally, collagen supplements can help increase energy levels and promote better sleep.
Are collagen supplements safe to take?
- Yes, collagen supplements are considered safe to take. However, it's always important to speak with your primary health provider or doctor before starting any new supplement regimen, as they may not be suitable for everyone. Additionally, it's important to read the labels of any collagen supplements you choose to take, so you can confirm that you aren't allergic to any of the ingredients before you ingest them.
What dosage of collagen should I take per day?
- Most supplements will have a recommended dosage on the label but it's always best to speak with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement to make sure you're taking the right amount.
How long should I take collagen supplements before seeing results?
- Depending on the health of your gut, you may start to see results within two to four weeks of taking collagen supplements, but the full extent of benefits may not be seen for up to six months.
Are there any side effects associated with taking collagen supplements?
- Most people do not experience any side effects when taking collagen supplements, although a small percentage of users may experience mild gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, constipation, or diarrhea. In very rare cases, individuals may also be allergic to collagen supplements. If any adverse effects are experienced, it is recommended that the individual stop taking the supplements and consult a health care professional.
Is it better to take collagen supplements in pill form or as a powder?
- There is no one definitive answer to this question. Some people prefer to take collagen supplements in pill form because they find it easier to remember to take them that way. Others prefer to use collagen powder because they think it absorbs better into the body that way. Ultimately, it comes down to personal preference.
Disclaimer: The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or as a substitute for medication or other treatment prescribed by your physician or health care provider. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.