Harmony is a botanical nourishing blend that promotes hormone balance and improves hormone function. Harmony is created using a unique blend of botanicals and nutrients and is created specifically for women using these botanicals to orchestrate harmony in the symphony of female hormone balance.
No matter what a woman is dealing with, this herbal formula can enhance hormone balance and overall well-being.
Harmony eases discomfort and helps your body recover from many common hormonal problems. By continuing to support the hormone balance within the body, the age at which one can remain healthy, active, youthful, and vigorous is much less limited. Harmony benefits those with issues caused by hormonal imbalances that can range from estrogen dominance, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), low estrogen, and much more.
Hormones are critical chemical messengers that affect the entire body. They are produced and managed within the endocrine system and control vital bodily functions such as breathing, metabolism, reproduction, sensory perception, movement, sexual development, and growth. Several glands make up the endocrine system, with some of the most critical glands being the pituitary, thyroid, adrenals, kidneys, ovaries, testes, and pancreas. Most of these hormones work in conjunction with others, meaning if even one of the hormones is out of balance, it can disrupt multiple functions within your body.
- Hormonal imbalances
- Improve liver function
- Improve digestion
- Reduce hair loss
- Enhance mood
- Enhance menstrual regularity
- Ease monthly symptoms
- Improve emotional wellbeing
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) supports hormones and neurotransmitters bringing balance to the body. Vitamin B6 helps with regulating both neuro-transmitting hormones and reproductive hormones. It is primarily known for its mood-stabilizing benefits as well as helping reduce estrogen dominance while increasing progesterone production. Vitamin B6 reduces histamine levels and helps stabilize blood sugar.
Magnesium impacts mood regulation supports healthy bones and keeps your hormones at healthy levels. It is also involved in hundreds of biochemical reactions everywhere in the body and promotes relaxation.
Vitex is a plant used as a herbal remedy for many women's reproductive ailments and is beneficial to women in all phases of womanhood. Vitex is known to help improve conditions that affect the reproductive system. The most common are PMS, menopause symptoms, and infertility issues.
Dandelion root is a bitter plant that stimulates bile production to facilitate the liver’s detoxification process. Dandelion helps manage estrogen dominance and helps hormone balance via detoxification of “bad” estrogen. Dandelion helps remove progesterone byproducts from the body through excretion.
Dosage: Take 1 capsule 3 times per day or as directed by your physician.
Can Harmony benefit all women?
- Yes, this is for menstruating women, but could also be used by teenage young ladies for PMS issues and menopausal women.
Why are my hormones out of whack anyhow?
- Hormones can get out of balance for many reasons. It has become a toxic and high-stress world with virtually no way to avoid encountering hormone disruption. The fast-paced life most people live today results in a poor diet, inadequate sleep, and excess stress—all of which disrupt the hormonal balance. Additionally, the increased reliance on pharmaceutical drugs and synthetic hormones, as well as disruption from toxins, has made it challenging to keep hormones at normal levels.
Can this be helpful for a woman going through menopause?
- Yes, enhancing the utilization of the hormones that are present, and is also helpful for increasing the efficacy of bio-identical hormone therapy.
Can this be used for a woman with menstrual problems?
- Yes, specifically “Vitex” has been traditionally used for menstruation regulation for centuries.
Can this be taken after a hysterectomy?
- Yes, for enhancing utilization of the hormones that are still available.
I am on birth control, can I take this?
- Yes, these ingredients normally do not disrupt the activity of birth control, and in many cases, these ingredients can help offset some of the symptoms of the side effects of birth control.
How do I know if my hormones are out of balance?
- Some of the most common symptoms are heavy or irregular periods, acne on your face, chest, or upper back, weight gain, hair loss/thinning, vaginal dryness/painful sex, and night sweats.
Disclaimer: The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or as a substitute for medication or other treatment prescribed by your physician or health care provider. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.