Balance for women will promote hormone balance and improve the body’s ability to adapt to stress. This is a formula that Shamans in the Amazon rainforest have been using for thousands of years. Balance is created using a unique blend of botanicals from the Amazon rainforest. The formula has been perfected by indigenous people in the Amazonian region and entrusted to Dr. Nuzum to help bring health and vitality to women around the world.
Hormones are critical chemical messengers that affect the entire body. They are produced and managed within the endocrine system and control vital bodily functions such as breathing, metabolism, reproduction, sensory perception, movement, sexual development, and growth. Most of these hormones work in conjunction with others, meaning if even one of the hormones is out of balance, it can disrupt many functions within your body.
Balance helps to:
- Enhance female hormone balance
- Promote menstrual regularity
- Provide libido enhancement
- Assist with emotional harmony
- Promote overall hormone balance
- Adaptogenic assistance with stress management
By continuing to support the hormone balance within the body, the age at which one can remain healthy, active, youthful, and vigorous is much less limited.
Wild Yam Root is primarily known for its benefit to the reproductive system. It can be particularly helpful in reducing painful menstruation. Additionally, it is thought that wild yam root helps to regulate the production of estrogen, aiding in estrogen balance.
Nettle Root optimizes and regulates the entire hormonal (endocrine) system. It is also a great source of antioxidants that help fight free radicals in the body.
Suma Root is packed with vitamins A, B, E, and K, as well as minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, and electrolytes, which all help to increase energy. It also encourages the production of estradiol-17 beta, the primary estrogen hormone produced during reproductive years. The stimulation of this hormone improves hormone balance, reproductive health, and fertility.
Catuaba is highly effective at supporting overall well-being while promoting mental acuity and memory. It also promotes a normal response to stress, which helps women who suffer from premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Finally, Catuaba helps protect brain cells from oxidative damage due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Take 1 to 2 capsules, two times a day or as directed by your physician. For best results take before meals or on an empty stomach.
Can Balance be beneficial for all women?
- Balance is an essential formula for adult women of all ages, but do not use during pregnancy. Whether you are trying to balance your hormones, defend yourself against the effects of the countless toxins that disrupt the endocrine system, or you simply want to age gracefully, Balance is the perfect solution.
Why are my hormones out of wack anyhow?
- Hormones can get out of balance for many reasons. It has become a toxic and high-stress world with virtually no way to avoid encountering hormone disruption. The fast-paced life most people live today results in a poor diet, inadequate sleep, and excess stress—all of which disrupt the hormonal balance. Additionally, the increased reliance on pharmaceutical drugs and synthetic hormones, as well as disruption from toxins, has made it quite challenging to keep hormones at normal levels.
Can this be helpful for a woman going through menopause?
- Yes, this could be very helpful. As an adaptogen complex, Balance enhances the harmony of the hormones that are present in your system. Adaptogens help us do what we usually do, only better. So for those suffering from fatigue, hot flashes, flushing, and libido issues, this could be what you're looking for.
Can this be used for a woman with menstrual problems?
- Yes, Balance is an adaptogen formula. Adaptogens help you adapt to change, and this is excellent for assisting with the hormonal change that occurs around that time of the month. As a general hormone balancer, adaptogens support all the hormonal systems of the body. This means it could help with thyroid, adrenal, ovary, pancreas, and liver functions all at the same time.
Can this be taken after having a hysterectomy?
- Balance is an adaptogen. Adaptogens will enhance the metabolization of hormones. If you have had a complete hysterectomy, you won't have a lot to manage and will likely need hormone replacement of some sort. Balance would improve the utilization of these hormones. Many women have had great relief from hot flashes, flushing, and libido issues that come with a hysterectomy. The beautiful thing with Balance is that it does not contain hormones itself, and won't add to estrogen levels, it assists with balancing all hormones in harmony.
Disclaimer: The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or as a substitute for medication or other treatment prescribed by your physician or health care provider. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.