1-2 cups cooked quinoa
1/2 English cucumber, diced
1 Roma tomato, diced
1/4 cup red onion, diced
1/2 red bell pepper, diced
6 pieces pickled artichoke hearts, chopped
1/2 cup cooked chickpeas
2 tbsp mint, finely chopped
1/4 Jicama root, shredded
1/2 small cabbage, sliced thinly
1/2 mango, sliced thinly
extra virgin olive oil
salt to taste
pepper to taste
- Place half cup of quinoa at the bottom of each bowl.
- Top with all vegetables except the mint and the optional slaw.
- Juice 1/4 lime for each bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- To make the slaw, combine all the ingredients for the slaw and let sit for 5 minutes to enhance the flavor.
- Place the slaw on top of each bowl, add mint, and serve.
Once combined, this will stay good in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.