No Guilt Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
Chocolate and peanut butter is one of America’s favorite combinations of flavors. This is a recipe that is super easy to make in your very own kitchen, giving you the benefits of clean and healthy ingredients!
Prep time: 20-25 minutes
Yield: 16 butter cups
1/2 batch of chocolate recipe from our Chocolate Bark recipe minus the add-ins
1/2 cup organic peanut butter (no added oils or sugars) OR almond butter
1/2 tsp celtic sea salt or Himalayan pink salt
1 tbs pure maple syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare chocolate from chocolate bark recipe
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients except for the chocolate
- In a silicone mold or mini baking cups, using a spoon, spoon enough (melted) chocolate to cover the bottom of the mold or cups and place in the freezer to harden.
- Scoop the peanut butter mixture into a piping bag or a ziploc bag with the bottom corner cut off
- Squeeze a little mixture on top of the hardened chocolate in your mold or cups, smooth or pat down with finger.
- Pour more chocolate on top to cover and complete
- Place in freezer or refrigerator for about an hour and enjoy
Notes: Store in freezer or refrigerator to prevent melting